I met with my new boss (aka trainer), Big Jon, last Wednesday then immediately went to USwirl and spent $20 on
The reason I did this, lo and behold, is because my body was too accustomed to eating clean. WHAT?!? I didn't realize that could happen! My task until Sunday has been to "dirty it up" a bit. The boss' orders. By always eating clean, my body was used to breaking down and metabolizing all that clean food. If I didn't throw it off for a short bit, then it won't respond well to this week's nutrition plan. So I have been doing just that.
At first I thought it would be AH.MAZING! But no. Mac 'n Cheese out of a box is disgusting. So are frozen burritos (my lunch on Friday). Little Caesar's pizza does NOT taste as good as I remember it did in high school - more like cardboard with cheese and a tiny bit of sauce. Neither do nacho cheese Doritos. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!! I tried to indulge is some of my go-to favorites and they felt like a waste of mouthspace! The one thing that did it for me... cooked to order cheeseburger with grilled onions, homemade french fries, onion rings with fry sauce and a Butterfingers milkshake. Oh yeah baby. Go big or go home. Only I couldn't finish the fries... or the onion rings... and ended up sharing the milkshake with the babies because it was too much. -------------F.
I wanted to eat bad. I really, really did. Why don't things taste the same?!? I only loved the greasy, salty indulgences... to a point. But, they were still "real" foods. I can see the potato with skin on the ends. I can see the lines in the onion. I could not see anything but a compressed chemistry experiment in my Doritos and Mac 'n cheese. Maybe that's what I have to do - when and IF I get a cheat meal. Stick with real, dirty food and avoid the fake, dirty food. I am surprised to say that after my "dirty" behavior (Mr. Grey was not featured... this time), I am no more or no less than where I started. 138#. ------------------F, well not quite.
This morning I begin my new diet. Its not too different from what I have been eating, sans the past three days. That means no more dirties unless its in the bedroom, but that's an a whole other blog post - or maybe a new blog entirely! (Let call that one "Sexual Intervention") I meet with my trainer on Tuesday for measurements, pictures and a royal a$$-kickin'. Looking forward to it! I will have to post. Hold your breath!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for checking out my blog! Feel free to leave feedback for me. Please subscribe to my updates via email and add yourself as a follower. Love me some {Fit} Mom followers!