Wednesday, March 13, 2013

It Could Be Worse

I sit here in front of my computer, working away at my graduate classes.  I LOVE what I am doing,  I LOVE what I am learning, and I LOVE the way I am challenged each and every week to do more, be more, and live more.  In one of my courses, our assignment this week is to examine functional training.  It started out focusing on older populations, helping golfers improve their swing... very vanilla stuff.  But then, I was assigned this to watch.


Yeah.  I am inspired.  So, I dare ask: What's your excuse?  Because according to this young man, it could be worse. Is there really any more to say? 

Now go.  Attack whatever obstacle is in front of you and GET SH!T DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog! Feel free to leave feedback for me. Please subscribe to my updates via email and add yourself as a follower. Love me some {Fit} Mom followers!